Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Power: 1000W
- Regulation: 600/750/825/1000 / 1150W / EXT
- Light source: Gavita Pro 1000W Electronic HPS DE
- Intended for: growth, flowering
- Lumen output: 156.000 lumen
- PPF output: 2100µMol / Sec (2,1µMol/W)
The Gavita Pro e-series is a range of professional complete luminaires of the latest generation that can be controlled by Gavita Master control units. Gavita luminaires are the most common choice for Dutch commercial greenhouses. The lamp consists of a digital ballast, lampshade and discharge lamp.
Complete fixture Gavita PRO 1000We DE SLIM, with a low profile, is powered by a standard mains voltage of 230V, but this voltage is increased by the electronic ballast to 400V. The lamp then produces 10-25% more light than traditional types.
The power and light intensity can only be regulated using an external controller.
Features and benefits
• Professional complete luminaire.
• Equipped with a new Gavita Pro Plus 1000W 400V DE EL high pressure sodium lamp (HPS), 2100 μmol s-1
• Highest light output and efficiency on the market (A ++)
• Controllable with Gavita Master control unit
• Easy to install
• Total regulation range 50-115%.
• Illuminates more than 2 m2 with 1000 μmol m-2 s-1.
• CE certified.
• Dimensions: 56.5x24.5x19.5cm
• Weight: 3.8 kg
• Input voltage: 240V (± 10%)
• Input current 1: 4.5A (at 100% power)
• Power consumption 1: 1050W (at 100% power)
• Input current 2: 5.2A (at 110% power)
• Power consumption 2: 1236W (at 115% power)
• Power factor: 0.97-0.98
• THD (total harmonic distortion): <10%
• Input frequency: 50-60Hz
• Input connector: IEC C14
• Available settings: EXT
• Certified: CE
• External dimming: Gavita Master control units (<11.5V)
• External dimming connector: Built-in RJ14 connector (6P4C)
• Package contents: User manual, mains power cable, 2 RJ14 and RJ14 splitter cables, Gavita Pro luminaire, three-year warranty.