Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Measure Range: 0~19.99ppt
- Resolution: 0.01ppt
- Accuracy : ±2%F.S
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C
- Calibration: Manual, at 1 point through trimmer
- Batteries: 4x 1.5V (AG-13 Button Battery)
- Dimensions: 150mm x 30mm x 20mm
- Weight: 60g
Comboinstruments TDS Meter C120 is beneficial for users of reverse osmosis water filtration systems (TDS measurement of water after filtration)
Comboinstruments devices are perfect for users looking for a budget solution without sacrificing quality.
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. First clean the electrode with distilled water, and suck it with filter paper.
3. Turn on pH by „ON-OFF” switch localed on the top of battery case.
4. Immerse the electrode in solution up to the immersion level.
Under no circumstances immerse above display level.
5. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
6. After use, Switch off it, Use the distilled water clean the electrode and replace the protective cap.
1. Immerse the meter in the destilled water. Activate it after a few hours.
2. Immerse the meter in 12.88ppt calibration solution (at 25°C). And stir it gently.
3. Allow the reading to stabilize and with a small screwdrive turn the calibration trimmer until the display shows ''12.88''.
4. Rinse the electrode with distilled water and suck it with tissue paper.
5. Replace the protective cap.
6. Calibration is now complete