Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Phase: growth, flowering
- For growing in soil, cocos, hydroponics
Metrop MAM 8 is a unique concentrated fertilizer designed specifically for mother plants.
The composition of micro and macro elements is balanced to give maximum productivity to the mother plant and at the same time ensure quality cuttings with mature matured fabrics.
The quality of the input elements and the use of the chelating agent EDTA allows the plant to quickly absorb the substances contained in the fertilizer. Thanks to these properties, at the same EC value with conventional fertilizers it is possible to supply the plant with significantly more nutrition. The fertilizer contains no dyes or other additives, it is not diluted with water.
- 20% nitrogen (N) for lush and healthy growth
- 20% Phosphorus (P) for optimal development and vitality of the root system
- 8% potassium (K) for high quality and mature plant tissues
- 1.7% magnesium (Mg) to promote chlorophyll and protein synthesis
- 27% of KELPAK, the Ecklonia maxima (Kelp) seaweed plant extract containing a number of plant hormones (bioregulators), especially Auxin and Cytokinin. KELPAK increases the resistance of plants to stress, stimulates the growth of the root system and the above-ground parts and has a positive influence on the biochemical processes of the plant.
- Representation of any trace elements necessary for the biological and biochemical processes of the plant.
Soil substrates - 50ml / 100l at each dressing. We recommend adding Metrop Calgreen once a week at a rate of 20ml / 100l.
Hydroponics and inert substrates - 75ml / 100l, we recommend combining them with Metrop Calgreen in a ratio of 20ml / 100l.
Due to the high density of the liquid we recommend to dispense the measuring cup.
Chemical composition and specifications:
Complex suspension of NPK fertilizer 20-20-8 with trace elements.
Total nitrogen (N) 20%, of which nitrate nitrogen (N) 9.8%, ammonium nitrogen 10.2%. Water-soluble phosphorus (P) 20%; potassium-soluble potassium (K) 8%; magnesium-soluble (Mg) 1.7%; iron soluble in water, chelating agent EDTA, 1.75%; water-soluble manganese (Mn), chelating agent EDTA, 0.0625%; water soluble copper (Cu), chelating agent EDTA, 0.0625%; zinc soluble in water (Zn), chelating agent EDTA, 0.9%; boron soluble in water (B) 0.008%; water-soluble cobalt (Co), chelating agent EDTA, 0.0008%; molybdenum soluble in water (Mo) 0.008%; KELPAK 27%.
Store in the original container, store in a dark place, do not expose to frost.